Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The "Educational Revolution" is on!

I have spent the last 25 years of my life educating myself, and at times trying to educate others about the REAL issues that confront this once sovereign nation. Some time ago, although not entirely, I gave up. Not on educating myself, but on spreading the message of Freedom. For that I am sorry. I greatly diminished my efforts related to trying to educate others about these important issues. I felt that my "words of wisdom and truth" were falling on apathetic, deaf ears. I instead focused my efforts on providing for my family, and growing my business. Life was good. Life is good. Something changed recently. And that is why I must start this blog.

Several months ago an employee/friend of mine sent me an email. I don't recall exactly what it was. I do know that it was provocative, political in nature, New World Orderish...(why do I always capitalize that?) Either way, it set me off, figuratively speaking, and I declared that I could no longer, would no longer be silent. I was going to speak my mind, share the truth, and seek out like-minded thinkers, or slowly over time, create them. For what it was worth. You see, I learned something along the way. In the journey that has brought me to this point in my life, I have made a lot of mistakes, or bad choices. And I have made a lot of good choices. Fortunately, for me, my family, my friends, and my employees, I have made a lot of good choices, and those significantly outweigh the bad. I have tried to make amends for the "sins" of my past. And follow the golden rule, be honorable, mindful and respectful of others. What happened along the way was, I realized that by bettering myself, I gained the respect of others. (I learned from my father "...that respect can not be commanded, it must be earned.") With respect comes influence. We all have it. Some more than others, but I believe we all share the same potential. Its how we handle that potential, and how we choose to use our influence. For good, for self advancement, for the advancement of others, or for evil. I have chosen to use mine for good, for the cause of Freedom, and to educate as many people as I can, before it is to late. If you have stayed with me this far, thank you for reading, and welcome to The Educational Revolution.

Respectfully,

robpatozz

p.s. - Start your journey

No comments:

Followers